Real-time Gain LCD Display GSM900 DCS1800 WCDMA2100 Tri-band B8 B1 B3 23dBm 2G 3G 4G Cell phone Signal Booster
|Frequency Range ||Uplink ||Downlink |
|GSM 900MHz ||880-915MHz ||935-960MHz |
|DCS 1800MHz ||1710-1785MHz ||1805-1880MHz |
|WCDMA 2100MHz ||1920-1980MHz ||2110-2170MHz |
|Gain ||70dB±2dB ||75dB±2dB |
|Output Power ||20dBm±2dBm ||23dBm±2dBm |
|Bandwidth ||Wide Band |
|Manual Gain Control ||31dB |
|ALC ||>25dB |
|Ripple in Band ||8dB |
|Noise Figure ||≤ 6dB |
|VSWR ||≤ 2.0 |
|Intermodulation Products ||≤ -40dBc |
|Spurious Emission ||9KHz~1GHz ||≤ -36dBm |
|1~12.75GHz ||≤ -30dBm |
|Time Delay ||≤ 1.5 μs |
|Frequency stability ||≤ 0.01ppm |
|MTBF ||> 50000 hours |
|Impedance ||50 ohm |
|Power Supply ||AC 100-240V,DC 9V5A |
|Power LED ||Power indicator |
|ISO(Alarm LED) ||Red ||Self-oscillation or Strong input signal |
|Green ||Normal |
|LED Alarm ||Power LED ||DC ON/OFF |
|Smart LED ||Smart function ON/OFF |
|AGC Alarm ||Alarm RED when ALC 5dB-10dB |
|ISO Alarm ||Alarm RED when ALC 20dB-25dB, Then Repeater will Auto Shut Down. Auto restart after two minutes. |
|Mechanical Specification |
|RF Connector ||N-Female |
|Switch ||Power Switch |
|Cooling ||Heatsink Convection cooling |
|Humidity ||< 90% |
|Operating Temperature ||-20°C ~ +55°C |
|Environment Conditions ||IP40 |
|Installation Type ||Wall Installation |
|Device Size ||228*127*65mm |
|Package Weight ||3.5 Kg |
|Package Size ||39.7*26*14 CM |
The Display will auto off if don't touch it in one minute.
1. “GREETWIN”is Company LOGO.
2. Power: Power supply with indicator.
3. Smart: Smart function with indicator. AUTO Mode now.
4. M : “AUTO” switch to “MANU”.
5. Sel: Select the working systems ,
long press the button for 2s , will enter into 900M. then setting the gain.
then set the gain 65dB, long press the button for 2s again. 65dB was confirmed.
6. 900MHz: Show the current working system. Press “Sel” to change to the different system for operation.
7. AUTO/MANU: Automatic Mode or Manual gain Mode.
8. AGC: Automatic gain control with indicator.
9. ISO: Isolation inspection with indicator.
10. 63dB/68dB: Real-time gain show in the LCD display.
11. 0dBm/0dBm: Real-time outpower show in the LCD display.
12. UL is Uplink, DL is downlink. “+” is increasing the gain, “-” is decreasing the gain.