|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton with PE Foam|
|Delivery Time:||3 Working Days After Received Payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per Month|
|Product Name:||Tri Band Mobile Signal Repeater||Working Frequency:||DCS 1800, 3G 2100, LTE 2600|
|Other Name:||Line Repeater||Operating Temp:||-20℃ To +55℃|
|Operating Humidity:||5% - 95%||HS CODE:||8543709200|
|Application:||Office,Basement, Hotel||Working Time:||Uninterrupted|
23dBm Cell Phone Amplifier,
LTE2600 Cell Phone Amplifier,
23dBm Line Signal Booster
Gain 23 dBm 1800+WCDMA+LTE2600 20dBm Cell Phone Amplifier/Line Signal Booster (GW-23DWL-LA)
A cell phone signal booster (also known as amplifier or repeater) is made up of three main elements - exterior antenna, amplifier, and interior antenna. They form a wireless system to boost cellular reception.
A cell phone reception booster is generally a repeater system that involves the amplifier adding gain or power to the reception in various directions. Even for a cheap cell phone signal booster, maximum gain differs by application. The work of an outside antenna is to both receive and transmit signals to a cellular tower with enhanced power and sensitivity. Usually, the dB gain is never below 7 dB and can be over 10 dB gain. The system's elements conduit is the coaxial cable. It is also a factor in transmission loss.
The main aim of the cellular phone signal booster is taking the existing cell phone signal around your car, office, workstation, or home and amplifying it. After amplification, the signal is rebroadcasted to the area with no reception or weak signal. Apart from consisting of an amplifier to boost the reception, external antenna, and internal antenna, there're cell phone boosters with indoor antenna and amplifier as a single unit making them superb indoor cell phone signal boosters. In most cases, the three components are detached. Other optional components include the Attenuator (reduces unwanted frequency signals), Lightning Surge Protector, Splitter, and Tap.
1. Cost-effective solution for weak signal zones, reduce drop/off calls.
2. Compact size, low power consumption, easy installation, great cover.
Expansion and extension of the signal of the base station. Optimization of the quality of the signal and source
3. High linear design, ALC function design, low interference to BTS.
4. Support any cellular devices (voice & data & video)
5. Wideband signal booster, or customize selective band booster.
6. Support System CDMA800, GSM, DCS, PCS, WCDMA, LTE 4G, etc
1. Smart Function, Intelligent mode setting
smart function called which can be activated via the front panel.
users can adjust gain and choose working band by LED panel, This smart function is easier than DIP Switch, can set up parameters, It is a simple, safe, and effective way.
2. Auto Level Control
The 30dB ALC is used to maintain steady output power even when the donor source signal fluctuates.
3.ODM/OEM service is available.
|DCS1800+WCDMA+LTE2600||1710 - 1785MHz
1920 - 1980MHz
2500 - 2570MHz
|1805 - 1880MHz
2110 - 2170MHz
2620 - 2690MHz
|Max. Output Power||0dBm||23dBm|
|Band width||Wide Band|
|Manual Gain Control||31dB / 1dB Step|
|Automatic Gain Control||>20dB|
|Ripple in-band||≤ 6dB|
|Return loss||≤ -10dB|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|WCDMA||Spurious Emission Mask||Meet 3GPP TS 25.143 ( V 6.2.0 )|
|Modulation Accuracy||≤ 12.5%|
|Peak Code Domain Error||≤ -35dB@Spreading Factor 256|
|Time Delay||≤ 1.5 μs|
|Frequency stability||≤ 0.01ppm|
|MTBF||> 50000 hours|
|Power Supply||Input AC90~264V,output DC10V / 7A|
|Power LED||Power Indicator|
|ALC LED||Orange @ ALC 1~5dB, Red @ ALC 15dB~20dB,
LED off after 5 seconds red color
|Switch||Power SwitchManual Gain Control Switch|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
1)Donor antenna: Log Periodic Antenna (9dBi, 806-960/1710-2700MHz)
2)Service antenna: Omni Ceiling Antenna (3dBi, 806-960/1710-2700MHz)
3)5D-FB coaxial cable with connecter (Cable length optional)
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
Indoor: Hotels, Home, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices, Parking Lots, Shop.etc.
Q1. Why is there still no signal after installing the equipment?
1. Check the power on booster and power supply.
2. Check the connector of outdoor antenna is tight or not.
3. Check the connectors of RF cable are tight or not.
4. Check the outdoor signal is strong enough or not.
5. Check to make sure the antenna is installed correctly.
6. Check the connector of indoor antenna is tight or not.
7. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
Q2. Why the signal strength is too weak on the edge of area?
1. Check the outdoor signal and antenna direction.
2. Check booster is full gain or not.
3. Check all of the connectors are tight.
4. Change the location of outdoor/indoor antenna.
5. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
6. Deploy more indoor antennas.
Q3. After running booster, why the signals are not stable?
1. Checking the distance between donor antenna and server antenna are too close to each other? Check LED
of booster to
make sure alarms are green.
2. Checking the signals from donor antenna whether to be stable or not?
3. Connect the system again if it is incorrect connection.
Q4. Why the booster power LED is not bright?
1. Checking the input AC power range indicated on power adapter whether is corresponding to the local
2. Checking the power adapter whether connect the equipment correctly and stably or not.
3. Checking the power adapter whether damage or not. To test output voltage whether be corresponding to
that indicated on power adapter or not by multimeter