|Frequency:||WCDMA2100 Uplink: 1920 - 1920 MHz; Downlink: 2110 - 2170MHz||Gain:||80dB|
|Net Weight:||3.5Kg||Product Size:||170*226*69mm|
|Quality Warranty:||12 Months||Manual Gain Control:||31dB In Step Of 1dB|
|Automatic Gain Control:||> 20dB|
mobile phone signal booster,
cell phone signal amplifier
27dBm WCDMA 3G 2100 Single Band Cell Phone Signal Booster Mobile Phone Repeater For Office
Mobile Phone Repeater Description:
Mobile wireless networks offer great convenience to people’s communication. However, people often suffer from communication interruption or failure due to mobile phone wireless signal loss or weakness that are always caused by the shadow effect of wireless signal transmission and the buildings shielding effect on the electromagnetic wave. The situation also exists in remote area with few base stations or beyond base station coverage.
The LCD Repeaters is a newly designed solution with intelligent functions. It is the perfect solution for providing a wireless improvement in the cellular reception of a home, office, restaurant, building or shopping mall. The covering area is ranging from 300 to 1000 square meters.
The LCD Repeater covers all existing wireless public communications networks:
The LCD Repeaters have many intelligent functions: such as antenna isolation detection, Input & Output signal strength indication, system indication, manual gain control and smart mode. See the detailed introduction listed below:
The Display will auto off if don't touch it in one minute.
1. “GREETWIN”is Company LOGO.
2. Power: Power supply with indicator.
3. Smart: Smart function with indicator. AUTO Mode now.
4. M : “AUTO” switch to “MANU”.
5. Sel: Select the working systems ,
long press the button for 2s , will enter into 900M. then setting the gain.
then set the gain 65dB, long press the button for 2s again. 65dB was confirmed.
6. 900MHz: Show the current working system. Press “Sel” to change to the different system for operation.
7. AUTO/MANU: Automatic Mode or Manual gain Mode.
8. AGC: Automatic gain control with indicator.
9. ISO: Isolation inspection with indicator.
10. 63dB/68dB: gain of the working system.
11. 0dBm/0dBm: outpower of the working system.
12. UL is Uplink, DL is downlink. “+” is increasing the gain, “-” is decreasing the gain.
Mobile Phone Repeater Features:
1. Isolation Inspection. When first power on the repeater, the device will automatically detect the isolation between the donor antenna and service antenna. The users could easier see the status and make the adjustment accordingly.
2. Input&Output Signal Strength Indication. The specific number of uplink and downlink measured in Output Power(dBm). Easy for users’ understanding.
3. Manual Gain Adjustment. The users or engineers could reduce the gain of the repeater manually via the buttons below the screen. The uplink and downlink gain could be set independently. “+” is increasing the gain, “-” is decreasing the gain.
4. Automatic Gain Control. Automatic Gain Control (AGC) is a dynamic gain adjustment feature with 31dB range.
5.Smart Mode = AUTO Mode. The repeater could automatically change the gain according to the specific environment when the smart function is on. Please note that when the SMART is on, users could not able to set the gain manually. Gain reduce 31dB automatically at first, then AGC Alarm RED when AGC control 5dB-10dB, ISO Alarm RED when AGC control 20dB-25dB, Repeater will Auto Shut Down. Auto restart after two minutes.
6. MANU Mode, users can set the gain manually. AGC Alarm RED when AGC control 5dB-10dB ;
ISO Alarm RED when AGC control 20dB-25dB, Repeater will Auto Shut Down.
Auto restart after two minutes.
7. Auto Shut Down = ISO. Auto Shut Down is a stage that temporarily stops the RF function. If the input power reduces to a safe range for the repeater to operate, the software would power the repeater back on and restore all functions promptly. However, if the input power remains too great and dangerous for the network, it will then shut down completely. In such case, the signal is too strong for the usage of the repeater.
Mobile Phone Repeater Applications:
1) Donor antenna: Recommend to use wide band panel antenna (7~14dBi gain) or Yagi antenna, better to use antenna with good direction, high gain, and decoration shall be considered if it is in urban areas.
2) Role: It picks up signals from the tower, and sends to the booster through cables, at the same time, it transmits the amplified mobile signals from the booster to the tower.
3) Server antenna: Recommend to use indoor omni or panel antenna. Indoor omni is suitable for wide open areas where the signals can be radiated from the center to the surroundings, while indoor panel is suitable for those narrow and long areas, like tunnels, corridors, elevators, etc.
4) Cables: 5D-FB or 7D-FB coaxial cables.
5) Power supply: Booster power adapter, a desktop standard. Usually directly connected to a power outlet. But preferably equipped with an air switch, groundings, sometimes a surge arrestor shall be connected.
Mobile Phone Repeater Specifications:
|Frequency||WCDMA2100MHz||1920 - 1980MHz||2110 - 2170MHz|
|Operation Bandwidth||Wide Band|
|MGC (Manual Gain Control)||31dB Range/1dB step|
|Ripple in Band||8dB|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|Automatic Level Control||≥20dB|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -40dBc|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm/30KHz|
|Frequency stability||≤ 0.01ppm|
|MTBF||> 50000 hours|
|Power Supply||Input: AC 110~240V; Output: DC 9V/5A|
|LED Alarm||Power LED||DC ON/OFF|
|Smart LED||Smart function ON/OFF|
|AGC Alarm||Alarm RED when ALC 5dB-10dB|
|ISO Alarm||Alarm RED when ALC 20dB-25dB, Then Repeater will Auto Shut Down. Auto restart after two minutes.|
|Operating Temperature||-10℃~ +55℃|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
|Dimensions (D x W x H )||228*170*65mm|
|Weight||≤ 3.5 KG|