|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton with PE Foam|
|Delivery Time:||3 Working Days After Received Payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per Month|
|Product Name:||Cell Phone Signal Booster||Application:||Home, Office|
|Working Band:||CDMA800Mhz||Other Name:||Smart Phone Repeater|
|Operating Humidity:||5% - 95%||HS CODE:||8543709200|
|Working Time:||Continuous||Operating Temp:||-20℃ To +55℃|
mobile phone signal booster,
cell phone signal enhancer
Home 23dBm Cell Phone Signal Boosters Repeater CDMA 800 Mhz Indoor
Sigal Booster Description:
Will your business be influenced if your clients couldn’t call you through due to weak signals in offices?
Will your life be influenced if your mobile is always “out of service” at home when your friends call you?
How to solve the problems?
Plug & play: Purchase a set of booster solution and install it at your home, offices, and plug on the power and immediately you would be able to enjoy the full bar and high quality signals!
The repeater improves mobile signals with no negative impact on human health.
Sigal Booster Features:
1. Cost effective solution for weak signal zones, reduce drop/off calls.
2. Compact size, low power consumption,
3. easy installation, great cover.
4. Expansion and extending of the signal of base station.
5. Optimization of the quality of the signal and source
6. Cover about 500~3000m² without block or obstruct.
7. High linear design, ALC function design, low interference to BTS.
8. Support any cellular devices (voice & data & video)
9. Wide band signal booster, or customize selective band booster.
10. can customize other system CDMA450, LTE700, LTE800, iDEN, CDMA800/GSM850,
GSM900, EGSM, AWS1700, DCS1800, PCS1900,WCDMA, LTE2600,etc
11. Manual gain control (MGC 31dB range) available for both uplink and downlink to adjust the gain value for proper coverage during installation or maintenance.
Sigal Booster Advantages:
1. can customize the Cover Image on the Cell Phone Signal Booster, design private styles
2. If there are strong input signal or severe self oscillation, ISO LED is red.
3. If there are good input signal, AGC LED is green.
1) AC90-264V, DC9V/3A power supply adapter 1PCS
2) AC power cord (EU/US/UK/SA/China standard, etc) 1PCS
3) Installation kit 1PCS
4) User manual 1PCS
1) Donor antenna: Log Periodic Antenna (9dBi,806-960/1710-2700MHz)
2) Service antenna: Omni Ceiling Antenna (3dBi,806-960/1710-2700MHz)
3) 5D-FB coaxial cable with connecter (Cable length optional)
Sigal Booster Application:
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
Indoor: Hotels, Home, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices, Parking Lots, Shop.etc.
Sigal Booster Specification:
|Max. Output Power||17dBm||23dBm|
|Band width||Wide Band|
|Manual Gain Control||31dB / 1dB Step|
|Automatic Gain Control||>30dB|
|Ripple in Band||CDMA,GSM≤6dB; DCS,PCS≤8dB；|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|Intermodulation Products||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm|
|Time Delay||≤ 1.5 μs|
|Frequency stability||≤ 0.01ppm|
|MTBF||> 50000 hours|
|Power Supply||AC 90-264V,DC 9V/3A|
|Power LED||Power indicator|
|ISO(Alarm LED)||Red||Self oscillation or Strong input signal|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ +55°C|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
Support Single Band working:
|CDMA 450||452.5 - 457.5MHz||462.5 - 467.5MHz|
|LTE700 A/B||699- 716MHz||729- 746MHz|
|LTE700 C||777- 787MHz||746- 756MHz|
|LTE700 D||788- 798MHz||758- 768MHz|
|LTE 800||832- 862MHz||791- 821MHz|
|iDEN||806- 824MHz||851- 869MHz|
|CDMA 800/GSM 850||824- 849MHz||869- 894MHz|
|GSM 900||890- 915MHz||935- 960MHz|
|EGSM||880 - 915MHz||925 - 960MHz|
|AWS1700||1710- 1755MHz||2110- 2155MHz|
|DCS 1800||1710- 1785MHz||1805- 1880MHz|
|PCS 1900||1850- 1910MHz||1930- 1990MHz|
|WCDMA/3G 2100||1920- 1980MHz||2110- 2170MHz|
|LTE 2600||2500- 2570MHz||2620- 2690MHz|
The booster’s main function is to improve weak RF signals to an area.
A simply formula: Input power+ Gain= Output power. The signal strength from the outdoor antenna directly affects the efficiency of the indoor coverage. It is very important to choose the location of the outdoor antenna carefully. With this in mind, it is not recommended that the donor antenna be installed in an attic.
When do you adjust the Dip Switches?
Your booster is also equipped with an alarm feature that monitors the input gain. If the input gain is too high, the Alarm LED will change color from green to red indicating the intensity. High input gain can occur if the donor antenna is in a location where the receive signal strength from the cell tower is extremely good (-50dBm or better) or if signal oscillation is taking place. Signal Oscillation is when the amplified signal from the indoor service antenna is feeding back to the donor antenna outside.
To determine what is the cause of your Alarm LED changing color you can disconnect the indoor antenna / service line from the Indoor port of the booster. If the LED does not change to green, then your input signal from the cell tower is very strong and it is highly recommended to attenuate the DL DIP Switches by 4dB, 8dB or 16dB till the LED’s turns green again. Then you must match the same attenuation value to the UL, after which you can connect the indoor antenna / service line again.
Sigal Booster Application Diagram: