|Place of Origin:||China，Shenzhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Parper box, buble wrap|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal. Alibaba|
|Size:||250*170*53mm||Function:||Boost 2g 3g 4g Signals|
|Product Name:||Mobile Signal Booster||Warranty:||1-year Warranty|
20dB ALC Mobile Signal Amplifier,
DCS1800Mhz Mobile Signal Amplifier,
0.01ppm Cell Phone Reception Blocker
2020 Hot-selling Indoor Boost 2g 3g 4g GSM900Mhz DCS1800Mhz Mobile Cell Signal Booster
880 - 915/1710 - 1785/
925 - 960/1805-1880/
|Max. Output Power||17dBm+2dBm||20dBm+2dBm|
|Manual Gain Control||31dB / 1dB Step|
|Ripple in Band||8dB|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm|
|Time Delay||≤ 1.5 μs|
|Frequency stability||≤ 0.01ppm|
|MTBF||> 50000 hours|
|Power Supply||AC 90-264V,DC 10V/10A|
|Power LED||Power indicator|
|Alarm LED||Red||Self-oscillation or Strong input signal|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
Indoor Quad Band Signal Repeater (Signal Booster) series is an ideal solution for 4 wireless systems in small/medium businesses and home users looking to enhance indoor wireless connectivity. It is connected via coaxial cable to Donor Antenna and Service Antenna, Donor Antenna is placed outside the building where it has easy access to the BTS signal, and the Service Antenna is placed in the building where it can extend radio coverage to the blind area. And Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to avoid the Booster from over-saturation, therefore maintaining a high voice quality and avoid adding interference to network. With good looking & super compact design also make it attractive. Besides, it is an easy installation feature is also for individual customers to install the booster by themselves, and it does not need much professional knowledge and instrument.
The signal booster improves mobile signals with no negative impact on human health.
1. Cost-effective solution for weak signal zones, reduce drop/off calls.
2. Compact size, low power consumption, easy installation, great cover.
Expansion and extending of the signal of the base station.
Optimization of the quality of the signal and source
3. Cover about 500~3000m² without block or obstruct.
4. High linear design, ALC function design, low interference to BTS.
5. Support any cellular devices (voice & data & video)
6. Wideband signal booster, or customize selective band booster.
1) AC90-264V, DC10V/10A power supply adapter 1PCS
2) AC power cord (EU/US/UK/SA/China standard, etc) 1PCS
3) Installation kit 1PCS
4) User manual 1PCS
1)Donor antenna: Log Periodic Antenna (9dBi,806-960/1710-2700MHz)
2)Service antenna: Omni Ceiling Antenna (3dBi,806-960/1710-2700MHz)
3)5D-FB coaxial cable with connecter (Cable length optional)
To expand signal coverage or fill the signal blind area where the signal is weak or unavailable.
Indoor: Hotels, Home, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices, Parking Lots, Shop.etc.
Q1. Why is there still no signal after installing the equipment?
1. Check the power on booster and power supply.
2. Check the connector of the outdoor antenna is tight or not.
3. Check the connectors of RF cable are tight or not.
4. Check the outdoor signal is strong enough or not.
5. Check to make sure the antenna is installed correctly.
6. Check the connector of the indoor antenna is tight or not.
7. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
Q2. Why the signal strength is too weak on the edge of the area?
1. Check the outdoor signal and antenna direction.
2. Check booster is full gain or not.
3. Check all of the connectors are tight.
4. Change the location of the outdoor/indoor antenna.
5. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
6. Deploy more indoor antennas.
Q3. After running a booster, why the signals are not stable?
1. Checking the distance between donor antenna and server antenna is too close to each other? Check LED
of booster to
make sure alarms are green.
2. Checking the signals from donor antenna whether to be stable or not?
3. Connect the system again if it is an incorrect connection.
Q4. Why the booster power LED is not bright?
1. Checking the input AC power range indicated on the power adapter whether is corresponding to the local power system.
2. Checking the power adapter whether connect the equipment correctly and stably or not.
3. Checking the power adapter whether damage or not. To test output voltage whether be corresponding to
that indicated on a power adapter or not by multimeter