|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS, IS9001 , ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||cartoon with PE Foam|
|Delivery Time:||3 Working Day Received Payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per month|
|Manual Gain Control:||31dB / 1dB Step||Frequency Stability:||≤ 0.01ppm|
|Ripple In Band:||8dB;||VSWR:||≤ 2.0|
|Impedance:||50 Ohm||Power Supply:||AC 90-264V,DC 9V/5A|
|Time Delay:||≤ 1.5 μs||Size:||228mm×170mm×65mm|
mobile phone signal booster,
cell phone signal enhancer
17dBm EGSM900/1800/2100MHz Signal Booster With LCD Screen Support Any Cellular Devices
Signal Booster Description:
If you have weak signal outside your home or office, there's one booster spec that matters: amplifier gain. Gain is a measure of how much the signal is amplified.
There's one way you get a unique gain advantage over most boosters, allowing you to amplify your signal to the highest legal limit: using a “provider-specific” booster.
GreetWin is the only manufacturer that makes provider-specific boosters.
Signal Booster Introduction:
The model is equipped with an LCD screen in a nice and symmetrical body, which displays the current level of input signal. The information on the LCD screen, greatly simplifies the process of adjusting the gain of the system. The connectors under the screws allow to build device on a wall or other vertical surface.
Signal Booster GW-17EDW-NH is designed to enhance and improve the quality of three band EGSM 900MHz / DCS 1800MHz / WCDMA /3G2100MHz connection. There’re black and white colors for options. This model is enough to provide reliable coverage of signal in the area of up to 800 m². It is recommended to use in offices, apartments, houses etc.
Signal Booster Specification:
|EGSM 900MHz||880 - 915MHz||925 - 960MHz|
|DCS 1800MHz||1710 - 1785MHz||1805 - 1880MHz|
|WCDMA /3G2100MHz||1920 - 1980MHz||2110 - 2170MHz|
|Max. Output Power||15dBm||17dBm|
|Band width||Wide Band|
|Manual Gain Control||31dB / 1dB Step|
|Automatic Gain Control||>31dB|
|Ripple in Band||8dB;|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|Intermodulation Products||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm|
|Time Delay||≤ 1.5 μs|
|Frequency stability||≤ 0.01ppm|
|MTBF||> 50000 hours|
|Power Supply||AC 90-264V,DC 9V/5A|
|Power LED||Power indicator|
|ISO(Alarm LED)||Red||Self oscillation or Strong input signal|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ +55°C|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
Signal Booster Features:
1. Coverage up to 800 m²
2. Manual mode for adjusting the gain by “+” / “-” button
3. Smart mode for adjusting the gain automatically
4. Fluted surface on aluminum shell provides an optimal cooling
5. LCD Screen displays the working status of AGC and ISO, gain and power in time.
6. Support any cellular devices (voice & data & video)
Signal Booster Instructions:
|Off||DC power problem|
|Smart LED||Green||Adjusting the gain automatically|
|Off||Manual mode: adjusting the gain by “+” / “-” button|
LCD display will show the real-time gain,
“+” increase gain, “-” decrease gain.
1. Quickly Press: select the different systems when you need, (only for Dual band, Tri band, Quad-band or Five band repeater)
2. Press for 2 Seconds: select the smart mode or manual mode
How It Works ?
So how does a cell phone signal booster work? The main aim of the device is to carry and amplify an existing cell signal, which is commonly found outside your home or office, and send it to an area which has a weak perception or lacks it completely. The installation of a cell phone signal booster is utterly easy and will require only 15 minutes from your precious time. There are two quick and simple steps you should follow in order to successfully set your booster up.
2 step set up
1. All it takes you is to locate the outdoor antenna exactly there where you want to have quality perception unit and then connect it to the device by means of the long cable that we have attached to the product.
2. Speaking of the indoor antenna, you attach it to the booster and last but not least, plug the device into the power outlet closest to it. You are finished, enjoy the smooth network signal.