|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton with PE Foam|
|Delivery Time:||3 Working Days After Received Payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per Month|
|Product Name:||Tri Band Mobile Signal Repeater||Working Frequency:||DCS 1800, 3G 2100, LTE 2600|
|Other Name:||Line Repeater||Operating Temp:||-20℃ To +55℃|
|Operating Humidity:||5% - 95%||HS CODE:||8543709200|
|Application:||Office,Basement, Hotel||Working Time:||Uninterrupted|
LTE2600 Cell Phone Line Booster,
2100MHz Cell Phone Line Booster,
20dBm Tri Band Signal Repeater
2G 3G 4G Tri Band 20dBm 1800MHz UMTS 2100MHz LTE2600 Cell Phone Line Booster Mobile Phone Signal Repeater
|Band width||Wide Band|
|Manual Gain Control||31dB / 1dB Step|
|Ripple in Band||8dB|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -40dBc|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm/30KHz|
|Time Delay||≤ 1.5 μs|
|Frequency stability||≤ 0.01ppm|
|MTBF||> 50000 hours|
|Power Supply||AC 90-264V,DC 10V/6A|
|Power LED||Power indicator|
|Alarm LED||Red||Self oscillation or Strong input signal|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
Indoor Tri Band Signal Repeater (Signal Booster) series is an ideal solution for three wireless system in small/medium businesses and home users looking to enhance indoor wireless connectivity. It is connected via coaxial cable to Donor Antenna and Service Antenna, Donor Antenna is placed outside the building where it has easy access to BTS signal, and the Service Antenna is placed in the building where it can extend radio coverage to the blind area. And Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to avoid the Booster from over saturation, therefore maintaining a high voice quality and avoid adding interference to network. With good looking & super compact design also make it attractive. Besides, it is easy installation feature is also for individual customers to install the booster by themselves, and it does not need much professional knowledge and instrument.
The signal booster improves mobile signals with no negative impact on human health.
1. Cost effective solution for weak signal zones, reduce drop/off calls.
2. Compact size, low power consumption, easy installation, great cover.
Expansion and extending of the signal of base station.
Optimization of the quality of the signal and source
3. Cover about 500~1500m² without block or obstruct.
4. High linear design, ALC function design, low interference to BTS.
5. Support any cellular devices (voice & data & video)
6. Wide band signal booster, or customize selective band booster.
Digital Display Panel, Intelligent mode setting
Smart function called which can be activated via the digital display panel.
Users can choose gain and working system by LCD Digital Panel.
Set the technical parameters simple and efficient, this is easier than DIP Switch.
1) AC90-264V, DC10V/6A power supply adapter 1PCS
2) AC power cord (EU/US/UK/SA/China standard, etc) 1PCS
3) Installation kit 1PCS
4) User manual 1PCS
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
Indoor: Hotels, Home, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices, Parking Lots, Shop.etc.
Q1. Why is there still no signal after installing the equipment?
1. Check the power on booster and power supply.
2. Check the connector of outdoor antenna is tight or not.
3. Check the connectors of RF cable are tight or not.
4. Check the outdoor signal is strong enough or not.
5. Check to make sure the antenna is installed correctly.
6. Check the connector of indoor antenna is tight or not.
7. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
Q2. Why the signal strength is too weak on the edge of area?
1. Check the outdoor signal and antenna direction.
2. Check booster is full gain or not.
3. Check all of the connectors are tight.
4. Change the location of outdoor/indoor antenna.
5. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
6. Deploy more indoor antennas.
Q3. After running booster, why the signals are not stable?
1. Checking the distance between donor antenna and server antenna are too close to each other? Check LED
of booster to
make sure alarms are green.
2. Checking the signals from donor antenna whether to be stable or not?
3. Connect the system again if it is incorrect connection.
Q4. Why the booster power LED is not bright?
1. Checking the input AC power range indicated on power adapter whether is corresponding to the local
2. Checking the power adapter whether connect the equipment correctly and stably or not.
3. Checking the power adapter whether damage or not. To test output voltage whether be corresponding to
that indicated on power adapter or not by multimeter