|Place of Origin:||China，Shenzhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Parper box, buble wrap|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal. Alibaba|
|Size:||250*170*53mm||Function:||Boost 2g 3g 4g Signals|
|Product Name:||Mobile Signal Booster||Warranty:||1 Year|
900mhz Mobile Phone Signal Jammer,
27dbm Mobile Phone Signal Jammer,
0.01ppm Mobile Phone Signal Repeater
Indoor 27dBm Amplifier GSM 900Mhz Cell Phone Signal Booster Mobile Phone Signal Repeater For Home
|LTE 2600MHz||2500 - 2570MHz||2620 - 2690MHz|
|Band width||Wide Band|
|Manual Gain Control||31dB / 1dB Step|
|Ripple in Band||≤ 8db|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm|
|Time Delay||≤ 1.5 μs|
|Frequency stability||≤ 0.01ppm|
|MTBF||> 50000 hours|
|Power Supply||AC 90-264V,DC 9V/5A|
|Power LED||Power indicator|
|Alarm LED||Red||Self oscillation or Strong input signal|
|Switch||Power Switch,Manual Gain Control Switch|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
|Off||DC power problem|
|ALARM LED||Green||Sys-1,Sys-2 or Sys-3, working in linearity|
There are strong input signal or severe self oscillation.
Attention: input signal level is too high
or the space of donor antenna
and service antenna is not enough. please adjust the gain,
If the red light still turning on
that means over accepting of donor antenna
or strong interference,
then please adjust the place of donor antenna.
Repeater breaks down, Please re-plug in and check if Alarm LED turns red,
if it is, please take measures to keep Alarm LED green;
if it maintains off, it means the power break down.
Digital display panel will show the real-time gain,
“+”increase gain,“-”decrease gain.
Select the different systems when you need,
(only for Dual band, Tri band, Quad-band or Five band repeater.)
1. Cost effective solution for weak signal zones, reduce drop/off calls.
2. Compact size, low power consumption, easy installation, great cover.
Expansion and extending of the signal of base station.
Optimization of the quality of the signal and source
3. Cover about 3000~6000m² without block or obstruct.
4. High linear design, ALC function design, low interference to BTS.
5. Support any cellular devices (voice & data & video)
6. Wide band signal booster, or customize selective band booster.
Digital Display Panel, Intelligent mode setting
Smart function called which can be activated via the digital display panel.
Users can choose gain and working system by LED Digital Panel.
Set the technical parameters simple and efficient, this is easier than DIP Switch.
1) AC90-264V, DC 9V/5A power supply adapter 1PCS
2) AC power cord (EU/US/UK/SA/China standard, etc) 1PCS
3) Installation kit 1PCS
4) User manual 1PCS
Q1. Why is there still no signal after installing the equipment?
1. Check the power on booster and power supply.
2. Check the connector of outdoor antenna is tight or not.
3. Check the connectors of RF cable are tight or not.
4. Check the outdoor signal is strong enough or not.
5. Check to make sure the antenna is installed correctly.
6. Check the connector of indoor antenna is tight or not.
7. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
Q2. Why the signal strength is too weak on the edge of area?
1. Check the outdoor signal and antenna direction.
2. Check booster is full gain or not.
3. Check all of the connectors are tight.
4. Change the location of outdoor/indoor antenna.
5. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
6. Deploy more indoor antennas.
Q3. After running booster, why the signals are not stable?
1. Checking the distance between donor antenna and server antenna are too close to each other? Check LED
of booster to make sure alarms are green.
2. Checking the signals from donor antenna whether to be stable or not?
3. Connect the system again if it is incorrect connection.
Q4. Why the booster power LED is not bright?
1. Checking the input AC power range indicated on power adapter whether is corresponding to the local
2. Checking the power adapter whether connect the equipment correctly and stably or not.
3. Checking the power adapter whether damage or not. To test output voltage whether be corresponding to
that indicated on power adapter or not by multimeter