Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||Truck Booster||Working Frequency:||Dual Band IDEN AWS1700MHz|
|Other Name:||Vehicle Cell Phone Signal Booster||Operating Temp::||-20℃ To +55℃|
|Operating Humidity::||5% - 95%||HS CODE:||8543709200|
|Working Time:||Uninterrupted||Application:||Car, Vehicle,truck|
iDEN AWS 1700MHz Vehicle Mobile Signal Repeater Phone Signal Repeater
Introducing the latest in cellular booster technology.
Eliminate dropped calls, extend coverage & increase data speeds
The Vehicle Signal Amplifier is a very powerful signal amplifier for vehicle application and is compatible with all mobile phone networks. The external magnetic mount aerial connects via cable to the booster unit which is located inside the vehicle. The booster has an on-board whip aerial which re-transmits a strong and clear signal within the interior of the vehicle. This booster kit provides enhanced mobile coverage while traveling in low signal areas.
The repeater improves mobile signals with no negative impact on human health.
1. Specially designed to resolve the problem of weak signal inside vehicle and yacht.
2. Elegant appearance, Light weight, low consumption, easy installation.
3. Effectively improve communication quality, reduce inside radiation.
4. Reduce mobile phone output power, pro-long mobile battery life.
5. uplink high output power, extend communication distance and enhance performance remarkably at mountain area, forests, high building area etc.
1) car power supply 1PCS
2) User manual 1PCS
1) Donor antenna: Magnetic antenna (2.5dBi, )
2) Service antenna: Attract antenna (2.5dBi, )
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
Indoor: Car,Truck, Vehicle,etc
|Frequency Range||iDEN800+AWS1700||806 - 824MHz||851 ~ 869 MHz|
|1710 ~ 1755 MHz||2110 ~ 2155 MHz|
|Max. Gain||≥ 55dB||≥ 55dB|
|Ripple in Band||8dB|
|Max. Input Power Without Damage||25dBm||0dBm|
|Output Power||Tpy.||≥ 30dBm||≥ 0dBm|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm||≤ -36dBm|
|1GHz~12.75GHz||≤ -30dBm||≤ -30dBm|
|Noise Figure @ max. gain||≤ 6dB(Typical)|
|Return loss||≤ -8dB|
|Time Delay||≤ 0.5μ s|
|Power Supply||DC: 12V 2A|
|Power Consumption||< 5W|
|Input Signal Levels||-50dBm or more|
|LED Indication||On: Green; Off: no light|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
|Dimensions (D x W xH )||133*92*25 (mm)|
|Weight||< 0.7 Kg|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
|Operating Temperature||-10º C ~ +55º C|
Question: Will booster increase the RF radiation?
A: No, it will decrease instead.
As it can be searched easily through internet, the tower would “order” the mobile phone to increase its output power, in order to ensure successful connection, smooth communication and clear phone call when the mobile signal bar is few, there will be stronger mobile output power level when the mobile signal bar is less and the strongest one can reach 2W; moreover, the mobile phone is usually as near as less than 5cm to human body when people are in phone calls. Not only it influences on the human bodies, but also run out of the battery power much more quickly. Usually the mobile phone gets hot in such status.
The maximum power level of the booster is 10dBm~30dBm, and it decreases to be maximum 0.05W when reaching server antenna. And since the server antenna is installed over the ceiling or onto the wall, there are usually more than 3 meter away from the human body, 3meter away means at least 40dB propagation loss, or 10000 times less, 0.000005W, therefore it is too weak to influence human bodies though it is still a very good signal for mobile phones.
And when a booster is installed, it improves the mobile signals in the coverage, and the successful phone call can be connected easily with a much less power level of the mobile phone, thus it will reduce the RF radiation of the mobile phone tremendously.
Question: Why is there still no signal after installing the equipment?
1. Check the power on booster and power supply.
2. Check the connector of outdoor antenna is tight or not.
3. Check the connectors of RF cable are tight or not
4. Check the outdoor signal is strong enough or not.
5. Check to make sure the antenna is installed correctly.
6. Check the connector of indoor antenna is tight or not.
7. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
Contact Person: Greetwin