Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||250W VIP Bomb Jammer||Jamming Range:||Up To 150m Depending On Signal Strength In Given Area|
|Stock:||In Stock||Antennas:||7 Pcs Of Omni-directional Antennas|
|Antenna Weight:||3Kg||Antenna With Packing:||11.2KG|
|Packing Size:||117×28×13.5cm||Jammer Weight:||31.2Kg|
250W High Power Signal Jammer 150m Range OEM with Omni-directional Antennas
JAMMER GW-VIP-JAM7 blocks cellular frequencies up to 3G, as well as VHF-UHF radio frequencies with 7 pcs of Omni-directional Antennas. It's designed as a luggage and you really can carry it everywhere with a practical way. The jamming range can be up to 150m depending on signal strength in given area.
What is the purpose of this Jammer?
1. It prevents cell phones from sending a signal within the indicated range, making it great for meeting rooms or places where cell phone use is prohibited;
2. It stops bugs from transmitting at these frequencies, therefore completely nullifying them.
1. Taking use of super-high frequency with high effective power.
2. Effective output power (channel power) and bigger interfere radius.
3. Only interfere downlink frequency of mobile system, without disturb normally working of Base Stations.
4. Imported elements: Slow start up design of circuit. These elements can maintain the stable operation condition with high integration.
1. Seven N interfaces, Which are using to connect antennas
2. Two power supply interfaces (AC220V IN/ DC24V)
System fittings consist of block package, Omni antenna, etc.
7 modules have single switch, The next step will provide the function of each fitting in brief.
1. Omni Directional Antennas
Interface: N male
2. Vertical Ichnography
|Frequency Range||CH1 450-470MHz; CH2 400-470MHz
CH3 135-174MHz; CH4 851-894MHz
CH5 925-960MHz; CH6 2110-2170MHz
|Length||80cm , CH3 is 113cm.|
|Connector Type||7/16 or N-K|
|Lighting Protection||Direct Ground|
|Hold Pole Diameter||φ40(mm)|
1. Be sure to connect all the antenna before the power supply is switch on. Please do not take off antenna when the machine is working.
2. Antenna shall be used vertical to the ground, working more efficiently.
3. Please don’t put the jammer in the water and fire to avoid using in the bad
condition of over-wet, over-hot, high voltage and high magnetism.
4. If the jammer can not be charged or other unconventionality( the indicator light doesn’t light up), please contact with the distributor in local place. Any refit and incorrect repair is not allowed.
5. Any ruin and disrepair caused by incorrect operation and disassembly will be excluded from the repair with free of charge.
|Output interface||Shield band of frequency||RF output power (±1dBm)|
|CH1||450-470 MHz||47 dBm|
|CH2||400-470 MHz||47 dBm|
|CH3||135-174 MHz||43 dBm|
|CH5||925-960 MHZ||46.5 dBm|
|CH7||1805-1990 MHZ||44.5 dBm|
|Output Power: 250W|
|Power consumption: 500W|
|Power supply: AC110V / DC24V 40Ah Battery.|
|Shielding area: 50-150m @ according to signal density of mobile network|
|Antenna Weight: 3Kg|
|Antenna with Packing: 11.2KG|
|Packing Size(length × wind × high):117×28×13.5cm|
|Jammer Weight: 31.2Kg|
|Jammer with Packing: 41.4KG|
|Packing Size(length × wind × high):64×53×34.5cm|
|Humidity: 30%-95% Running Temperature: -20 to +55 Celsius Degree|
Top view(Output board)
Contact Person: Gavin