Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Built-in Saw Filter||Product Name:||20dBm Variable Band Tri Band Repeater|
|Frequency Range:||DCS WCDMA LTE2600||Weight:||9kg|
|Install:||Indoor Wall Mount||Gain:||70±3dB|
|Output Power:||20±2dBm||RF Connector:||N-Female|
20dBm Tri Band Repeater , DCS WCDMA LTE2600MHz Signal Booster with Variable Band
In mobile communication repeaters would be an optimal solution to cover areas that can't be covered by base stations. Tri band DCS WCDMA LTE2600MHz Band selective repeater is an ideal solution for operators in more than one system and more than one sub bands. Band selective repeater is mainly used in areas with no or weak signal such as office restaurants, apartments, shopping malls,, parking lots etc.
20dBm Tri Band Variable Band Repeater allow small to medium size indoor areas have reliable radio communications for first responders. Automatic gain control allows stable output power even when the handheld is close to the repeater, which protects the donor site from interruption. The unit is housed by a compact and light alumina casting enclosure.
The built-in external LED accessible from the bottom of the enclosure allow the uplink and down link gains, Output Powers, Alarms and so on be configured and optimized easily on site without additional tool. Signal strength indicator helps find donor signal source and set up the system in the field without additional equipment.
1. Uplink/downlink frequency can be adjusted.
2. Built-in Saw filter provides high out of band rejection
3. Built-in switches and signal strength indicator allow find donor signal source and set up the system on site without additional equipment
4. External 100-240V AC universal power supply
5. Indoor wall mount
6. Heatsink convection cooling and low power consumption
7. Built-in ALC provides stable output power even when the handheld is close to the repeater to minimize the interference to the donor site
Parts Check List
Please make sure the following items are included in the box delivered to you. If any item is missing, contact your sales representative.
Table.1 Parts check list
External Power Adaptor
M6x40mm Screw with wallboard anchor
* Factory may choose to ship the product along with a hardcopy of this manual, or make it available electronically through website download or email.
|Frequency Range DCS/LTE1800||1710~1785MHz||1805~1880MHz|
|Frequency Range WCDMA||1920-1980MHz||2110-2170MHz|
|Frequency Range LTE2600||2500-2570MHz||2620-2690MHz|
|Frequency Adjustment Step||200KHz||200KHz|
|Max. Input Power Without Damage||-10dBm||-10dBm|
|ATT step of 1dB||1 ~ 10dB||∣△∣≤1dB||∣△∣≤1dB|
|10 ~ 20dB||∣△∣≤1dB||∣△∣≤1dB|
|20 ~ 25dB||∣△∣≤1.5dB||∣△∣≤1.5dB|
|ALC Active 10dB||∣△∣≤2dB||∣△∣≤2dB|
|Out of Band Gain||±5MHz||≤ 30dB||≤ 35dB|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -40dBc||≤ -40dBc|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -30dBm||≤ -30dBm|
|1GHz~12.75GHz||≤ -30dBm||≤ -30dBm|
|Noise Figure @ max. gain||≤ 8dB||≤ 8dB|
|Time Delay||≤ 5μs||≤ 5μs|
|Alarm||ALC not Active||Blue||Blue|
|ALC Active 5-10dB||Orange||Orange|
|ALC Active 15-20dB||Red||Red|
|Power Supply||AC100V ~ 240V to 5V|
|Temperature||-20℃ to +55℃|
Contact Person: Gavin