Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||15dBm Dual Band Variable Band Repeater||Frequency Range:||GSM DCS LTE1800MHz|
|Variable Bandwidth:||1-25MHz||Operating Temperature:||-10℃~+55℃|
15dBm Dual Band GSM DCS Cell Phone Signal Boosters , Variable Signal Amplifier
In mobile communication, it is inevitable that macro-cell coverage cannot cover weak or dead zones; to use repeater is a good choice in these areas. Dual Band GSM DCS variable band repeater is suitable for the local operator who need to select variable band.
15dBm Dual Band Variable Band Repeater allow small to medium size indoor areas have reliable radio communications for first responders. Automatic gain control allows stable output power even when the handheld is close to the repeater, which protects the donor site from interruption. The unit is housed by a compact and light alumina casting enclosure.
The built-in external LCD accessible from the bottom of the enclosure allow the uplink and downlink gains, Output Powers, Alarms and so on be configured and optimized easily on site without additional tool. Signal strength indicator helps find donor signal source and set up the system in the field without additional equipment.
1. Uplink/downlink frequency can be adjusted.
2. Built-in Saw filter provides high out of band rejection
3. Built-in switches and signal strength indicator allow find donor signal source and set up the system on site without additional equipment
4. External 100-240V AC universal power supply
5. Indoor wall mount
6. Heatsink convection cooling and low power consumption
7. Built-in ALC provides stable output power even when the handheld is close to the repeater to minimize the interference to the donor site
Parts Check List
Please make sure the following items are included in the box delivered to you. If any item is missing, contact your sales representative.
Table.1 Parts check list
External Power Adaptor
M6x40mm Screw with wallboard anchor
* Factory may choose to ship the product along with a hardcopy of this manual, or make it available electronically through website download or email.
|Frequency Range GSM 900||890~915MHz||935~960MHz|
|Frequency Range DCS 1800||1710-1785MHz||1805-1880MHz|
|Frequency Adjustment Step||200KHz||200KHz|
|Max. Input Power Without Damage||-10dBm||-10dBm|
|ATT step of 1dB||1 ~ 10dB||∣△∣≤1dB||∣△∣≤1dB|
|10 ~ 20dB||∣△∣≤1dB||∣△∣≤1dB|
|20 ~ 25dB||∣△∣≤1.5dB||∣△∣≤1.5dB|
|ALC Active 10dB||∣△∣≤2dB||∣△∣≤2dB|
|Out of Band Gain||±5MHz||≤ 30dB||≤ 35dB|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -40dBc||≤ -40dBc|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -30dBm||≤ -30dBm|
|1GHz~12.75GHz||≤ -30dBm||≤ -30dBm|
|Noise Figure @ max. gain||≤ 8dB||≤ 8dB|
|Time Delay||≤ 5μs||≤ 5μs|
|Alarm||ALC not Active||Blue||Blue|
|ALC Active 5-10dB||Orange||Orange|
|ALC Active 15-20dB||Red||Red|
|Power Supply||AC100V ~ 240V to 5V|
Contact Person: Gavin