Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||10dBm Tri Band Adjustable Repeater||Frequency Range:||EGSM900 DCS WCDMA|
|Power Consumption:||≤8W||RF Connector:||N-Female|
Adjustable Central Frequency Cell Phone Signal Boosters for Tri Band EGSM DCS WCDMA
Tri band Adjustable repeater is designed for installations in offices, warehouses, factories, shopping malls and business centers. It is easy to install, offers high call quality, high gain, a simple prompt software setup makes installation of this repeater an east easy plug and play task. With the control panel in front of the repeater, the repeater status can be known during installation. This repeater is an advanced repeater system that automatically cancels the feedback interference between the service and donor antennas by using the digital signal processing technology.
20dBm Tri Band Movable Repeater allow small to medium size indoor areas have reliable radio communications for first responders. Automatic gain control allows stable output power even when the handheld is close to the repeater, which protects the donor site from interruption. The unit is housed by a compact and light alumina casting enclosure.
The built-in external LED accessible from the bottom of the enclosure allow the uplink and down link gains, Output Powers, Alarms and so on be configured and optimized easily on site without additional tool. Signal strength indicator helps find donor signal source and set up the system in the field without additional equipment.
1. Uplink/downlink frequency full range, or custom bands
2. Built-in Saw filter provides high out of band rejection
3. Built-in switches and signal strength indicator allow find donor signal source and set up the system on site without additional equipment
4. External 100-240V AC universal power supply
5. Indoor wall mount
6. Heatsink convection cooling and low power consumption
7. Built-in ALC provides stable output power even when the handheld is close to the repeater to minimize the interference to the donor site
Parts Check List
Please make sure the following items are included in the box delivered to you. If any item is missing, contact your sales representative.
Table.1 Parts check list
External Power Adaptor
M6x40mm Screw with wallboard anchor
* Factory may choose to ship the product along with a hardcopy of this manual, or make it available electronically through website download or email.
|Frequency Range EGSM||880~915MHz||925~960MHz|
|Frequency Range DCS||1710-1785MHz||1805-1880MHz|
|Frequency Range WCDMA||1920-1980MHz||2110-2170MHz|
|Center Frequency Adjustment Step||200KHz||200KHz|
|Max. Input Power Without Damage||-10dBm||-10dBm|
|ATT step of 1dB||1 ~ 10dB||∣△∣≤1dB||∣△∣≤1dB|
|10 ~ 20dB||∣△∣≤1dB||∣△∣≤1dB|
|20 ~ 25dB||∣△∣≤1.5dB||∣△∣≤1.5dB|
|ALC Active 10dB||∣△∣≤2dB||∣△∣≤2dB|
|Out of Band Gain||±5MHz||≤ 30dB||≤ 35dB|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -40dBc||≤ -40dBc|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -30dBm||≤ -30dBm|
|1GHz~12.75GHz||≤ -30dBm||≤ -30dBm|
|Noise Figure @ max. gain||≤ 8dB||≤ 8dB|
|Time Delay||≤ 5μs||≤ 5μs|
|Alarm||ALC not Active||Blue||Blue|
|ALC Active 5-10dB||Orange||Orange|
|ALC Active 15-20dB||Red||Red|
|Power Supply||AC100V ~ 240V to 5V|
Contact Person: bill